smack expressstapleton mewsstapleton courtthe rampartsdundalk
Sherry Fitzgerald Carroll are delighted to present a unique opportunity to acquire a highly profitable dry-cleaning business - Smack Dry Cleaners, and Print business - Print Express, to include the leasehold interest.
- The entire property is fully let to Smack Express Limited on a full repairing and insuring lease.
- The Lease is for a term of 20 years from 1st November 2009.
- The Lease is subject to five yearly open market rent reviews.
- The current passing rent is €40,000 per annum (last review date 2019).
- Full Lease details available upon request.
The Smack business is situated within a prime commercial precinct on Stapleton Mews along the Ramparts at the southern entrance to Dundalk town. It is within close proximity to a range of commercial operators including the Tesco Express, Lidl and The Marshes Shopping Centre. In addition, Dundalk Train Station, Dundalk Bus Station and a range of large residential districts are within the immediate surrounding areas.
Founded in 1975, Print Express has flourished over 4 decades and is currently the leading printing service for business and personal clientele in one of Ireland's most populated towns. The business offers an extensive range of services to commercial and personal customers with state-of-the-art printing equipment for all printing requirements.
Print Express has a full, professional graphic design team on site to facilitate both domestic and business customers with design of signage, brochures, menus, leaflets, etc.
The business comes with a raft of customers including - Credit Unions, Sports Clubs, HSE, Total Produce, Cargotec/Moffatt, Bar One Racing, Blue Sky Properties, Louth and Meath County Councils, DkIT and more.
Commercial services include:
- Signage - Laser cut interior and exterior signage, printing on multiple materials in multiple sizes, extra-large vinyl signage for industrial sites, health and safety signage, covid-ready floor signage for all business requirements.
- Business-Specific Printing - Mass cards, architectural drawings, pitch-side hoarding for sports clubs.
- Stationery - Invoices, letterheads, business cards, etc.
- Workwear - Printed or embroidered branded tunics, uniforms, shirts, hi-viz, t-shirts, kitbags, etc.
- Commercial Printing - Brochures, menus, flyers, bookmarks, labels, adhesive branding.
- Branded Merchandise - Pens, keychains, mugs, t-shirts
Domestic Customer services include:
- Printing - Personalised gifts, invitations, garment printing, document printing and binding, passport and ID photographs and printing.
- Photo Printing - Print Express is a Fuji photo franchise and Dundalk's leading photo printing service. The also specialises in photo restoration, resizing, editing, copying and Film development.
SMACK DRY CLEANERS
One of Dundalk's best loved dry cleaners, Smack has been cleaning up in Dundalk since 1975. The fully equipped shop floor includes the very best in industry equipment - Renzecci dry cleaning machine, Hoffman Presses, finishing tables, steam and gas dryers, washing machines, conveyor system and more. In addition, they also offer an ironing service, alterations and a repair service.
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire two well established, reputable businesses with huge potential for further growth and expansion given the strong loyal customer base and their high-profile location, adjacent to Tesco Express in Dundalk town centre.
Smack is on offer on a leasehold basis and the property comprises self-contained retail/industrial building extending to approximately 459.23 Sq. M. / 4,943 Sq. Ft. The ground floor is split into two units comprising the dry-cleaning business on one side of the building and the print business on the other side of the building. The property benefits from an excellent forecourt and car parking facilities to the front of the building.
The property was extended and redeveloped in 2010 and provides a modern retail/industrial facility with a range of supporting ancillary office and storage space at mezzanine level. The building is fitted out to a high specification throughout providing a mix of open plan and cellular retail/office accommodation, with a gas heating system, suspended ceiling tiles, mix of recessed category II and LED tube light fittings, accessible toilets and staff areas.
Business Trading Hours
- Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm
- Highly Profitable laundrette and print business for sale
- Leasehold interest
- Self-contained building in excellent location
- Excellent business model with huge potential
- Very experienced team of staff to transfer with the sale
All viewings through sole selling agents Sherry FitzGerald Carroll.
The sale is of an utmost confidential nature, and all potential buyers are requested not to simply arrive at the premises and talk to staff/seller direct. This agent is your contact person throughout all negotiations. Please respect the sellers herein.
Report Highlight Ad